Race Timing System
ORGSU is a full scaled software for race timers. This Race Timing System reads data from 4 different sources. So it enables App Timing, Chip Timing, Manual Timing and automatic GPS Timing calculated from the GPS Tracking. Race timer can combine all four different timing methods as needed.
All the settings are very easy and may be operated by the event organizer crew, volunteers and/or timing company.
The timekeepers are entering the start numbers on the checkpoints to their cell phones. This method is very easy and cheap. It is super useful for long events where the race density is relatively low. any race up to 500 athletes or teams can be successfully timed by ORGSU App Timing. Test the App timing test.orgsu.org now. All instructions are on that site.
A race timer can connect his favorite RFID technology and connect it to our API. Ask for the Timing API description, please. Or you can purchase recommended RFID reader (IMPINJ technology) and configure it directly via ORGSU user interface. We are looking for new partners – manufacturers to affiliate with for the RFID timing.
ORGSU Race Timing Software can also read captured handwritten timing data by the super fast loop. All you need is few volunteers to write down the doubles of BIB and day time for each athlete/team on every timing point and finish line. All captured data can be entered into the system any time later. The manual timing is a cheapest old school method what survives centuries.
ORGSU integrates the live athletes tracking using special ORGSU Tracking App and/or SPOT Device. Based on the G
PS data the split times and finish time may be calculated and used as regular timing data. Check special page of the tracking here on the Orgsu website, please.
All four method above may be combined as the event conditions allow.
Race Timing Software Features
- BIBs intervals for AG categories, genders or start waves
- Automatic BIBs generation using various sorting criterion
- Athlete self-checking by cellphones to minimize the queues on the venue registration counters
- Information page by entering either BIB or Tag to check the personal data by an athlete. It works also after the race
- Event Registration features gathering the photo by the USB camera, personal data and entry fee payment status
- Several start waves of one race
- Races and waves can cross each other. The checkpoints can be assigned to the tracks as needed
- Strong page for editing of technical times. Athlete’s statuses DNS, DNF, DSQ, LAP are available
- The live results feature works on any website as an independent applet
- Professional printing of results with user-defined columns and sponsor logos
- Email marketing feature is ready to send diplomas after the race
- For the long ultra races, the tracking may be used. Athletes must wear the GPS SPOT device or Orgsu Tracking App
Export Import Data
- ORGSU can read and import registered athletes in .XLS file.
- ORGSU may export the list of entries into .XML or .XLS format.
How to start?
We do recommend to register your timing company as an event organizer HERE. It will give you all event management features including the timing. There can be also a single timing profile but then you will have to close the business deal with another event organizer using ORGSU to get access to his/her race(s).